Saturday, April 30, 2011
We got some chickens yesterday. 3. Our boys named the hens: Raphael, Michelangelo, and Leonardo. Sound familiar? Such cute girl names. William has changed his from Leonardo to "Chirpbeak William Tanner." I wonder how many more name changes these poor girls will go through!
Posted by Tanner's Tales at 8:28 AM
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
That last post made everything sound much worse than it is. Life is great and I made it sound like it isn't. Here are some great things that have been going on that outweigh the "bad"
1. Kids' better
2. Dog's better
3. New fire pit in backyard= hot dogs and smores for dinner every night
4. Tilled garden
5. Planted onions...more planting to come soon :)
6. Snow melted (I hear more of that to come soon too)
7. Several nights of good sleep
8. Days at the park
9. Conference talks available to watch
10. Snuggling the kiddos
11. Hubby who is home with boys while I am at work (most days)
12. Almost Summer!
Posted by Tanner's Tales at 1:21 PM
Friday, April 8, 2011
My idea of an ideal spring break:
1. lots of snow
2. sick kids
3. 6 ear infections
4. amoxicillan in bulk
5. trip to vet with stinky dog (I'll spare you the details...you should thank me)
6. more amoxicillan (for stinky dog...hopefully no longer to be stinky, and therefore allowed in house, which would be nice because of all the snow)
7. Laying on the bed and watching super hero shows (as well as Beauty and the Beast...he he he)
8. Cleaning up throw-up
9. Staying home with kiddos for a whole week...worth all the snow and stink!
Posted by Tanner's Tales at 1:57 PM