Mom-Happy Birthday! It’s too bad you have to work on your birthday, and we couldn’t throw you a surprise birthday party like last year. (If you would like to revisit that birthday, link to Abby Norman’s blog, where there is s great picture!) Thanks for being such a great Mom. We are all very lucky kids to have you as our mom. We really enjoy coming down and visiting, even if we don’t always have a plan of F-U-N things to do when we get there, and enjoy just sitting around with you guys. Thanks for coming up these past months and helping with Will. You have been a life saver, and it is fun to watch Will light up when he sees you, as do all of your grandkids. Happy Birthday Mom! I love you.
I thought I'd include some pictures of Grandma being Grandma for her birthday.
This is Grandma and Will in the middle of the summer watching Oscar roast marshmallows.
This is Grandma and Will in the middle of the summer watching Oscar roast marshmallows.
This is the first picture of all of the grandkids.
Thanks for “helping” me make his skunk costume. It was a hit!

This last one is of Willie sleeping in Grandma's arms. Doesn't he look so content?

3 comments:
guess what? Will was doing that CD thing when I was up there and Reed was down here. Such a rascal! However it lessens the need to buy toys. I was thinking to get one of those plastic containers like the one where your coupons are. Put some papers in it and other things that one keeps in the garbage and let him go after it. Thanks for thinking I am a good Mom, guess I've been able to fool everyone for a few years. Of course poor fletcher got the worst of it. Better get back to work now. Love Mummy
Love it! (the pictures) Yes, Mom is awesome!
I enjoy your blog Meg. It makes me "consider" doing one myself. Note that I said consider. It might just be easier than getting out a Christmas card. I think it's been twenty years since that last happened even though that was a goal this year.
I just wanted you to know that I helped pioneer the whole "quick release" gas pump format. The first time I did that (yes, I've done it more than once) it was not nearly as simple. Pumps were very expensive to repair, took a long time, and were extremely embarassing to drive off with. Luckily the clerk did not take my name even though I offered and I didn't have to pay for it. The next time was much less painful. Hopeully there will not be another time!
Post a Comment