Reed Rocks!!! Great job!!!
wow!!!!!!!!!! good job, reed! I'm mucho impressed!
I thought about Reed riding this all day on Saturday and thought about you and Barb riding as well :)It was great to see you guys last week too!
If you guys ride tandem, can I ride on a trailer in the back?
Go Reed Go! We were there too... I'm sad we didn't cross paths.
Great Job Reed. I've always said you look great in spandex. Nate G.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Reed Rocks!!! Great job!!!
wow!!!!!!!!!! good job, reed! I'm mucho impressed!
I thought about Reed riding this all day on Saturday and thought about you and Barb riding as well :)
It was great to see you guys last week too!
If you guys ride tandem, can I ride on a trailer in the back?
Go Reed Go! We were there too... I'm sad we didn't cross paths.
Great Job Reed. I've always said you look great in spandex. Nate G.
Post a Comment