Monday is a great day at our house, it's like most people's Saturdays. I work in the morning, then we have the rest of the day to just hang out. Last Monday we went to Hardware Ranch, then enjoyed some food at a little local restaurant. We got to go for a sleigh ride, see the elk, and Willie had a first-balancing a spoon on his nose. Such a talented boy!
This is what Sunday Morning looks like:
And just some more pics:
7 comments:
Aw, man! You guys are so lucky! Most people hate (or at least don't like) Mondays. I'm one of them.
Your kids are adorable!
Thursdays are our Mondays here...
Looks like life's lovely in Logan.
The kids are cute-but you already know that. Right now, Mom and Gma are up there hangin wiht the little ones, and I am at work. Something not quite fair about that. Keep smiling up there in Tanner-ville!
Looks like fun! I love how Willie is reading the comics...funny kid.
Sammy has the most contagious smile!
Your furnace must have gone out the same day. Got to love owning a home!
Hey there! I knew about the RS blog (and check in every once in a while) but didn't realize you had a family one. Now I get to keep up with the Tanners :)
Hey , can I be added to post on the R.S. blog? thanks!
Post a Comment