Saturday, November 3, 2007

Here are some (late) pictures from Halloween. Willie was a skunk, again, since it still fit him, and he doesn't care what he is! It was a lot of work, mostly for mummy, so it should get two years use out of it!
All the pictures I could get of him were him leaving. We went and got a sucker next door, and he kept wanting to go back. He also hated wearing the hat, so I was lucky to get one picture with the hat on.
We went to the Sheriff's office and they had some trick-or-treating there. It was nice because then Reed, who had to work, could do some trick-or-treating with us. Willie was funny. I don't think he knew that he had all that candy in his hands, or he would have chewed the wrappers off!
Here is the pumpkin that Reed carved:





Here is Willie's room. He no longer has clouds and yellow walls. It only took us 5 years to do it!



















And lastly, here is what you get when you dip everything, including beets, in ketchup:

7 comments:

Letty said...

Cute pics...Reed I love the pumpkin! Poppy was the same thing as last year too. She happily was a sunflower. As for the bedroom I think it looks great!

Anonymous said...

Now which one is the jack-o-lantern and which one is the Will?...

Rick Edge said...

"because it still fit him"
Are you referring to the relative sizes of the costume and the child or some common link between a skunk and Willie?

Lesh said...

Wow, Meg...did you make that costume? I'm impressed!

Tanner's Tales said...

jamison-both, but just to make sure it "still fit him," I didn't change his diaper

anna jo said...

yeah, did you make that costume? it's super cute on him! and hey, if they're too young to care what they are for halloween, I say keep on using the same costume! reduce, reuse, recycle, my friend!

Tanner's Tales said...

I would love to say that I made the costume all by myself, however, Mummy did most of it last year when she was up here. I did do some of it though, she just did all the hard parts! (Sound familiar Abby?)