Today was a day filled with several great surprises.
I came home from work (by the way, I really like my job!) to find that Reed had mowed and edged, cleaned the garage, cleaned our closet, and cleaned the closet downstairs with all of our backpacking/camping gear so the closet now closes!
Then, after several hours, I got a phone call from my principal who told me that my students have to go to Brigham City tomorrow all day, so I don't have to go in and teach! He said it is still a "teaching" day and I should use it to prep, but I can do it at home. yeah!
The last nice surprise is that we had a great thunder/lightening storm, and quite a bit of rain. Not just the normal 5 minutes of hard summer rain, but an hour or so of rain. Now I don't have to water.
What a great day!
4 comments:
Ahhh rain. smells so good.
How Fun!! I love it when My hubby surprises me with cool activities! I can't wait to see you all...especially Willy!
A day off of work is always welcome!
You like work? I'm glad. You should write a blog saying why you like work. How it's different...
I wish I could have surprise. A nice one. Like, arrive for practice, and the coach says, "you guys look tired. We'll go for an hour today, and no dryland." Instead of..."You guys aren't working as hard as you should! I expect to see better next time."
Post a Comment