Thanks for the laugh--I often find myself wondering if I should be worried about something and if its normal that I am not worrying--things like letting Micah eat spaghetti O's everyday for lunch for a week ;-).
To mommies who feed their kids hot dogs, google the following "hot dogs mercola" for 141 articles on why not to! Your kids are what they eat! Up with veggies!
7 comments:
NO NO NO!!! Anything but processed pig anuses.
jamison, jamison what will we ever do with you?
Thanks for the laugh--I often find myself wondering if I should be worried about something and if its normal that I am not worrying--things like letting Micah eat spaghetti O's everyday for lunch for a week ;-).
bwa ha ha ha!
I'm glad I'm not a mom yet!
I'd be the worst one of them all! (In not preventing things)
Good read...thanks for the link.
p.s. oscar loves hot dogs! sometimes i buy him the tofu variety and he dosen't even know the difference.
To mommies who feed their kids hot dogs, google the following "hot dogs mercola" for 141 articles on why not to! Your kids are what they eat! Up with veggies!
Gramma Tanner
Post a Comment