Sunday, June 21, 2015

Blogging...

The other night one of my sister's reminded me of one of the best videos.  (see June 2009, something about raisins.) So we all sat around the computer and looked back at the blog for an hour or so.  The kids loved looking back at all the pictures and funny little stories from the past 6 or 7 years.  It reminded me that I need to do it more.  I try to write in their journals as well, but this is fun with the pictures and little stories.  So I am going to try to do both again.  Thanks Nat for the reminder.

3 comments:

Natalie Edge said...

You have Brittany to thank for that one, because she wanted to watch it so bad. We were talking about you and how you just laughed and had a good attitude during the video. I'm sure that the Everything Must Be Photo Perfect Mothers (EMBPPM for short) on Pinterest would NEVER post something so embarrassingly normal on their blogs. But it's so wonderful!

Old Warrior said...

Well, thanks to Nat (with some help from you, Meg), I just spent most of the last hour surrounded by work needing to be done, Trek prep all over the floor and food to fix for mom before she goes to work---reading your catch up blogs! Must hurry and make sandwich and cut up cantaloupe!
But, yes, I did giggle, smile, chortle and was greatly amused. Thanks!

Old Warrior said...

and-is the raisin video on youtube somewhere? I watched it on your blog, but would love to see if there are any comments from normal-type moms...